We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Last Edited on 07-23-2017
- Childhood Obesity: How Can We Stop This Problem?
- I Have High Cholesterol. Now What do I do?
- Good Cholesterol Numbers – Total, HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides
- Aquatic Fitness for Improving Your Cholesterol
- Systemic Vascular Resistance: The Breakdown
- How Keeping a Food Journal Can Lower Your Cholesterol
- 7 Ways to Lower Cholesterol on a Budget
- Frank Starling Mechanism of the Heart
- Cardiac Output – The Complete Overview
- Alcohol and Cholesterol: Can it Help or Hurt You?